Tuesday, October 25

LEAVE CLARENCE THOMAS’S COON ASS OUT OF “OUR” MUSEUM

I was overjoyed and proud of my people for building the African American History and Culture Museum in Washington. It's long overdue if you ask me. But better late than never I guess. Hum? Anyway, silly me, I told myself that I was going to take a trip up to Washington with one of my female friends, spend the night, hit up a nice restaurant, and spend a couple of days visiting the shiny new museum. Not! What the hell was I thinking? Tickets are sold out until at least March of 2017. Apparently the place is a hit, and getting a ticket is almost as tough as scoring a ticket to see the Cubs play!
So I was thinking about the museum and all of its early success, when I read the following article about one of my least favorite people on this earth.
"The National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. only has one reference to Clarence Thomas: that of Anita Hill testifying against him in his confirmation hearings.
But a petition launched from the StandUnited website is looking to change that, calling for Thomas’ inclusion in the museum as part of African-American history. The petition is called “Director for Smithsonian Museum of African-American Culture and History, Lonnie Bunch III: Don’t Overlook African American Leaders like Justice Clarence Thomas” and was launched on October 6. Already, it has gotten about 8,000 signatures.
“Justice Thomas is the longest-serving African American Supreme Court Justice in our nation’s history,” Angela Morabito, who is the senior campaign manager of the website, told CNSNews.com. “StandUnited users are commenting on the petition about how they want to see Smithsonian embrace history, instead of selectively editing it.”
“Justice Thomas has a uniquely American story, in all its complexity – he grew up in the segregated South, and is now the second most powerful African American man in government,” Morabito continued. “Petition signers think he deserves credit for his extraordinary contributions to American government and constitutional scholarship.”

What the FUCK???? You have got to be kidding my ass!! As Whitney used to say to Bobby: "Hell. To. The. Motherfuckin. No.!!!!" First of all, this House Negro was traded from the Negro race years ago. We disowned this Negro, and everything that his coonin ass stands for. White folks can embrace him if they want to, and that's fine, but put him in your own fuckin museum. I suspect that he would prefer to be there with you in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment